Unique Personal Training
12 Week Baseball & Softball
Strength & Conditioning Program
- All training sessions will take place at Unique Personal Training in Wilmington, Delaware
- All sessions are one-hour long
- Individual sessions are $60.00
- Small Group rate available groups of 2-6 athletes $40.00 per person, per session
- Each individual will individual will receive an initial Assessment and Evaluation
- The evaluation will consist of a functional movement screen to assess muscle imbalances and inefficient movement patterns.
- Assessing movement patterns in athletes is the best way to enhance performance development.
- This assessment will allow me to observe and prepare proper programing for each individual athlete.
- The athlete will also be tested in the squat, bench, deadlift and pullups.
- The results of these lifts along with the movement screen will allow me to:
- Develop a program that will address all of the athletes’ strength and conditioning needs
- Build a baseline level of total strength to create a foundation for future athletic development
- Program Focus will be on:
- Good form and technique for all lifts and movements
- Core and hip stability to increase muscular power output, which will result in an increase in bat speed
- Improved scapular development and strengthening to increase throwing velocity